Thursday 30 July 2009

some pics and a vid

here some images that are long over due

these are from the test server
wonderful fun here

Cneagle totaled me me in that drake


the cap ships dead in the background and the start of the iddy fight lol

also CCP have just posted this video and i think it is wonderful
best sum up of eve i have ever seen (ok so its not my vid by hay)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08hmqyejCYU&feature=haxa_popt00gb16

i think i may have to download fraps and make some videos of my own sometime :P could be fun

intill next time
fly safe (because i sure the hell dont)

No comments:

Post a Comment

From South to North Then back South again

Read about addicted Eve player and his Renewed ramblings in the South of eve, PvPing mostly but never one to stay away from a challenge, I'm sure you will find something i blog about that makes you smile.

please feel free to comment back
and i hope you enjoy reading my ramblings in space

my spelling and grammar is very poor, so i apologize and if there is anything you cant read say and i will try to correct it

fly safe
zama 118

Popular Posts