Tuesday 14 April 2009

behold the eve gate







its a lovey thing to see isint it
shame i had to go tough a sea of pirates sevral low sec system and 30 jumps to get there
it was worth it now on my eve map i have a little string of dots that show me that i had been to that part of the world (which is late after playing for 2 years allready)

anyway i hope you enjoy

in other news im still trying to get more people to bid on my contracts
and i was flying in a fleet about 2 days ago with everyone saying that they where going to die to a 1000+ man fleet
but all that ended up happening was killing one domi
but all in all i quite happy i did not lose my hype (the iron duke) to a large blob

No comments:

Post a Comment

From South to North Then back South again

Read about addicted Eve player and his Renewed ramblings in the South of eve, PvPing mostly but never one to stay away from a challenge, I'm sure you will find something i blog about that makes you smile.

please feel free to comment back
and i hope you enjoy reading my ramblings in space

my spelling and grammar is very poor, so i apologize and if there is anything you cant read say and i will try to correct it

fly safe
zama 118

Popular Posts