Tuesday 19 May 2009

ratting

ooo my iv done far to much ratting latley
iv filled up 4 cans (which i have above my corps POS) its all been moved down to a local starbase to be hauled to high sec (i dread to think how much its all going to add up to)
the current affect is that i have been chating to someone in real life, posting on forums and doing some work on some websites im building, while i do all that im ratting with EVE in the background
very very very bad idea to do in 0.0 space (but i do it anyway...) as reds can come in and you may not notice

in fact they did!
i was talking away on MSN (which i hate doing i most offten just have the stupid thing turned off)
and then looked over to my eve to check how the salvageing was going (it had finished) warped back to the can above the POS and dumped the loot. then set full speed back to the next belt on the list
this is when i made my mind up to check on FACTS on EVE chat room...

Commander Smeghead > Igor1974 Serena Wings
Commander Smeghead > 2 reds
Jorrel Baas > now?
Commander Smeghead > yes
Commander Smeghead > I just got out of there
Jorrel Baas > post in cit
Commander Smeghead > as soon as they approached me
Humongo > stay in POS we willbring fleet toyou
Humongo > let me know if they leave sector
 zama118 > .. reds lol
zama118 > told you i would not notice
Humongo > zama you in GA
zama118 > yer
zama118 > still ratting lol
zama118 > getting out now
Humongo > kk what ya in ??
zama118 > unless you want me to bait
 zama118 > domi
zama118 > i can bait
 Humongo > are you in fleet
 zama118 > :D
zama118 > no

lol reds in system i did not even notice
anyway my Dominix has a fantasic tank (two large armor reps)
so as you can see i offerd to rat as bait
i headed to h9 then to c1 (makeing it look like i was jumping systems while ratting)
in C1 i found some battleships and started away at them
soon enfo 1 flashy red came on screen
then 2 flashy reds :D
one was flying an ishtar (my fav :D) and the other was in a ECM ship jaming the crap out of me
ishtar sent its heavy drones at me
lol i did not even have to turn on my other rep (must not have them drone skills up high)
so Humongo then jumped in with his phobos and bubbled the ishtar (the ECM was to far away). the ishtar burned away. rest of the fleet warped in just as the ishtar warped off (ECM following)

if i had some takle on on domi they i could of held the ishtar for a little longer (maby even for the fleet to pop him
so i started playing around with baiting domi setups
smartbombs and takle with the same perma rep that my ratting domi has :)
and it looks like a PvE ship (well it is PvE) so anyone will think easy target :D got to love it
i may try it out one day (problem not on the same two)

till next time
fly safe
zama

No comments:

Post a Comment

From South to North Then back South again

Read about addicted Eve player and his Renewed ramblings in the South of eve, PvPing mostly but never one to stay away from a challenge, I'm sure you will find something i blog about that makes you smile.

please feel free to comment back
and i hope you enjoy reading my ramblings in space

my spelling and grammar is very poor, so i apologize and if there is anything you cant read say and i will try to correct it

fly safe
zama 118

Popular Posts