Monday 4 May 2009

ICE mineing

ice mineing is a boreing affar.
takes me about 4 mins to min get something.
and seeming as im useimg my hulk and not a Mackinaw its very slow.
all my other corp mates use a Mackinaw and they get twice as me. i will get a Mackinaw but there where none in region at the time to buy (which is very strage).

ratting in 0.0 on the other hand is not boreing. i give you the resons for this:
A. your doing something and stuff go boom
B. you get a lot of money (even more if you loot)
C. feels like your getting somewhere (ok thats just me)
D. your in a combat ship in 0.0 (and im close to my POS) if any reds come around i can dump the mineing quickly swap ship and go have a bit of fun

my curret PvP is a ishtar with very good locking speeds not insta lock but it can lock a pod in 2.4 seconds.
only problem is iv not found the time or the right red to catch with it
coz it has no takle it needs a fleet so i need a about 2 hours of time to be able to hunt around with it. thats my problem with PvP at the moment takes to long im not much of a come online for long time kinda person and also i like to do my own thing and not get told what to do by usealy much yonger players

hualing can be fun
runing past reds is a blast in my transport ship :D
they did not even see me i did this 10 times

also seen this gate camp (in high sec on the way to ammar once)
here is the pic
i was impressed with it i liked the layout of drones at the gate and the battleships acting like a block for ships

No comments:

Post a Comment

From South to North Then back South again

Read about addicted Eve player and his Renewed ramblings in the South of eve, PvPing mostly but never one to stay away from a challenge, I'm sure you will find something i blog about that makes you smile.

please feel free to comment back
and i hope you enjoy reading my ramblings in space

my spelling and grammar is very poor, so i apologize and if there is anything you cant read say and i will try to correct it

fly safe
zama 118

Popular Posts