Wednesday 20 May 2009

silly pies

i came accross the same two again !
and thay had fallin for the same trick again with the domi (not mine this time)
almost had them this time with the ishtar in hull but no got away again maby next time

the whole day the eve sever has been on the frits (shuting down randomly and strage gate jumping problems where your new system never loads)
i got kicked out while i was in a complex with rouge drones shooting me (lucky it was not a hard one or i would of been dead)
how annoying

yesterday i shot at the FACTS POS just for fun flying around in my Incursus the large guns where not even able to hit me very fun i had to fly away and wait 15 mins before it would stop shooting at me
if i was flying anything larger i would of been cooked in seconds

well there you go a small update
fly safe
zama

No comments:

Post a Comment

From South to North Then back South again

Read about addicted Eve player and his Renewed ramblings in the South of eve, PvPing mostly but never one to stay away from a challenge, I'm sure you will find something i blog about that makes you smile.

please feel free to comment back
and i hope you enjoy reading my ramblings in space

my spelling and grammar is very poor, so i apologize and if there is anything you cant read say and i will try to correct it

fly safe
zama 118

Popular Posts