Tuesday 5 January 2010

cloaky reds and reading blogs

Ok so anyone who knows anything about Ushra'Khan knows that they like they cloaky ships. Now I have no problem with cloaky ships or Ushra'Khan (I won’t call them UK as confuses too many thinking they all come from the United Kingdom which I live in lol) but I really don’t like ships that just cloak up and wait in sectors for days on end.
now to be honest its not Ushra'Khan that have been doing this the most in my area of Provi but one came in today that was Ushra'Khan and it has gotten my back up about the 24/7 cloak as I have faced a lot of them since the Dominion patch. When I see a red in local I get in a PvP ship. In fact if I see a red anywhere I can get to I get a PvP ship. This means I am in a PvP ship till they leave and coz they are just cloaked somewhere AFK I can’t get a fair fight out of them so I just waste my time waiting to see if I can kill them. I do give up and find PvP somewhere else mostly 9uy area. What really annoys me is when I come online with a mission to do something that isn’t PvP and I am faced with a red so I am forced to go somewhere else to PvP which I did not plan.
now PvP always comes 1st for me I don’t get a lot of kills but I do my fair share and I’m always in the top 10 killers in my alliance even if it is number 10.
So basically what I am saying is I wish these reds would just fly around abit more! I mean I don’t mind if the fly around attack every god dam ratter and miner in the system (to be honest I think it’s a good thing it reminds people we are in 0.0 not carebear land) I just want to see them active and doing things. what I really hate is knowing they are just AFK wasting my time (the time of their alt) and the time of my friends if they where active I problem would not be able to catch them still but at least I would be able to try... which I think makes the game a whole lot more fun.

Anyway that’s that rant over with

On the note of other people
In my efforts to find out more about the world of EVE I have been reading other blogs
I’ve read other blogs for a long time now such as, roc's ramblings (I do have I iphone and I do use capsuleer after all in fact funny story is I meet pyjama sam at fanfest which was really interesting), EVE online wormholes, Diary of a pod pilot, life in low sec and the others I have a bit of a back log on and need to catch up reading so I can’t hostily say I’ve gotten that far.
But as 0.0 is my world and I love the place 3 blogs and stood out for me...
A Mule in eve this blogger has been livening in 0.0 for some time and its fun to find read and learn from his experiences
Eve's weekend warrior who has just moved down to 0.0 it is most amusing to see how the move has going (joined up with Ushra'Khan :P so I hope I don’t see him AFK cloaking systems)
Rifter drifter who is just about to move down to 0.0 (joining up with -A- I believe)

so there are a lot of 0.0 bloggers but these all stand out as they are very good blogs and they are all around where I live :) which is always good
They are also all red to me LOL the life of someone who lives in CVA space I guess :P
But it is most amusing to see hed-gp talked about from another angle or anyone saying anything about the proviblob which I am sometimes a member of :)

Any rate that’s it with my current musing
All that is happening with me at the mo is I’m building up a bit of a buffer and I’m trying to be more active in PvP (means I move out of my +5 clone now and then).
Looking at buying my Proteus and Deimos still trying to work out the fit for both.
My Alt is still projessing with the skill I will soon have him in a Stealth Bomber and then a ratting battleship which will be so much fun!

So everything else out of the way
Enjoy the photos :D






No comments:

Post a Comment

From South to North Then back South again

Read about addicted Eve player and his Renewed ramblings in the South of eve, PvPing mostly but never one to stay away from a challenge, I'm sure you will find something i blog about that makes you smile.

please feel free to comment back
and i hope you enjoy reading my ramblings in space

my spelling and grammar is very poor, so i apologize and if there is anything you cant read say and i will try to correct it

fly safe
zama 118

Popular Posts