Wednesday 12 August 2009

R&D

its another one of them "arg" days
iv lost my domi
again! (why you think they call me i go boom)
take a look here i lost it in AY-YCU
no intell on them.
aaa well i cant expect to be 100% safe all the time
they also got my pod with the +5 implants

so im back in high sec for a little bit to get some money back and to start a new line of life for zama

im going to start runing R&D(Research and Development) agents
i have one lined up right now for CreoDron its a level 3 and im going to start with electronic engineering

it has to power to earn me money while im not online (which i like the idea)
right now im spaming missons to get better agent
also a plus of this i get better standing with Gallente Federation which is my race and i get LP to spend on cool stuff i can use (which i love)

anyway i will keep you updated on this
im also thinking about wormholes a lot
i want to go in there and live in that space but i also want to sort some stuff 1st
so more updates on this as it happens

here some pics to leave you with






No comments:

Post a Comment

From South to North Then back South again

Read about addicted Eve player and his Renewed ramblings in the South of eve, PvPing mostly but never one to stay away from a challenge, I'm sure you will find something i blog about that makes you smile.

please feel free to comment back
and i hope you enjoy reading my ramblings in space

my spelling and grammar is very poor, so i apologize and if there is anything you cant read say and i will try to correct it

fly safe
zama 118

Popular Posts