Wednesday 10 June 2009

ooo boy lots of stuff

so i am home from my holidays
which was very good thank you for asking everyone :D

1st thing when i get back is a lovely group of chat rooms telling me VVA is at war and a evemail to seal the deal
large problem is that its going to start in 1 hour from the moment i loged on (fanstasic timeing if i do say so)
so my brain overwelled i log off call it a day

i come back move back to 0.0 and later in the week there is a fleet to hunt the war targets we fly around but as with any war iv ever been in the targets always hide and they have very good intel so you cant jump in on them (god dam it) so i get no kills just a long trip there and back

after that i have started a new job in Real life and thus have less time in the day for eve :(
but i came on one afternoon to find a massive attack was being held in a 0.0 inside provi
the system was called d-gtmi so i get in my Hyperion and head down there over 600 people in system all dukeing it out at a plaint
so i head there
get in close in a few targets and deal some damage (which was fun) then before i know it i get called primary (probley due to the size of the hyperion) and and dead before i even blink
the lag was just amazeing (i stop fireing but my mods keep on going) was funny as hell
lost my Hyperion but i got out in my pod (which i thort was worth it :D)
later that same day i was flying around and we come accross Oli Robbo who was in a Cyclone
i join a fleet which was allredy hunting him (with some of my freinds Cneagle, Humongo and Jorrel Baas) i pick up my Phobos and we catch and kill him at the 2v-css to ay-ycu gate (we did not get his pod coz i was a dumb as a set my bubble up too soon hitting myself all day for that one)
he was a good sport and we had some funny convo with him in local at wich point he made his mind up to take the pod express home and i got this very funny chat log :) and screen shot

EVE System > Channel changed to 2V-CS5 Local Channel
Oli Robbo > damn scorpion :(
Oli Robbo > gf
maggelan > ^^
Oli Robbo > lucky ranis, gj w/ the scorp
Oli Robbo > shoulda overheaded my guns :(
5hadow 1 > ╔╗║║ ╔╗║║╦ ╦║║╠╣ ╚╗╠╣║ ║╚╝║║ ╚╝║║╩ ║╦╦╔╗ ╔╗ ╦╔╗╔╗╔╗║║╚╗ ╠╣ ║╠╣╠╣╠╝╩║╚╝ ║║ ║║╚║║║
Q'uip > fail :(
Oli Robbo > wasnt really a trap.. had the ranis and scorp on scana, was the obious thing for you guys to do
Oli Robbo > let me check where my clone is you guys may as well send me home
Q'uip > no expensive impies?
Oli Robbo > lol yeah i'll bring snakes to providince in a cyclyone that im bound to get blobbed in
Oli Robbo > -_-
Oli Robbo > really c'mon
Gibbo3771 > haha
Q'uip > hehe :P
5hadow 1 > I will tip my hat off to ya, You did not whine and you have my respect
Oli Robbo > ^ insurance ftw
Oli Robbo > :)
Oli Robbo > just came to get some gfs and some kills on the way.. startin to fraps some stuff
Oli Robbo > unfortunatly i forgot to hit f9 :(
klinewire3 > no soup for you!
zama118 > :)
Oli Robbo > indeed
Q'uip > heh
zama118 > lol
Q'uip > I usually forget to fraps too ..
Oli Robbo > well, gf again. im en route to the ac gate, get ready to pop me :)
Gibbo3771 > i always forget :(
Q'uip > and if I dont forget the f9 key suddenly doesnt activate fraps anymore ;P
Oli Robbo > lol
Oli Robbo > or laggs out >.< Oli Robbo > call this service? i even need to wait to get podded lol
Q'uip > missile race
Q'uip > speedtank it :)
Q'uip > aww too late
zama118 > lol
TheSprite > rofl

and here is the killmail
http://vva.evekb.co.uk/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=759416


after that fight i have Cneagle shoot missles at me till my buffer tank went :D and he loged off and his shipp still was shooting me lol funny stuff

a pic of lots of ships in that big fight shooting another



enjoy till next time
fly safe

No comments:

Post a Comment

From South to North Then back South again

Read about addicted Eve player and his Renewed ramblings in the South of eve, PvPing mostly but never one to stay away from a challenge, I'm sure you will find something i blog about that makes you smile.

please feel free to comment back
and i hope you enjoy reading my ramblings in space

my spelling and grammar is very poor, so i apologize and if there is anything you cant read say and i will try to correct it

fly safe
zama 118

Popular Posts