Sunday 12 April 2009

selling things and the eve gate

well to start with im going to tell you about my selling thing over contracts and i will open my blog with a trip to the eve gate (take some screen shots to show you ppl)

well as this is my not yet my 1st prober post and that im in a rush to get out the house i will make this short

i ran a complex with two corp mates (coosty and Cnealge (who i know in real life))
we got some faction stuff that im selling on contract
this iv been moveing around makeing people aware of the deals :P as you do
its going well i hope to make a lot of money that i can split with my freinds

to open this blog im going to make a trip to see the eve gate (or at least the system)
more to come :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

From South to North Then back South again

Read about addicted Eve player and his Renewed ramblings in the South of eve, PvPing mostly but never one to stay away from a challenge, I'm sure you will find something i blog about that makes you smile.

please feel free to comment back
and i hope you enjoy reading my ramblings in space

my spelling and grammar is very poor, so i apologize and if there is anything you cant read say and i will try to correct it

fly safe
zama 118

Popular Posts