Saturday 18 April 2009

complexs

awwwwww
iv got to share out the round about 300 mil iv gotten from my contracted fation stuff (inc a ship called the Phantasm)
well i serpose i have to share it out seeming as my corp mates cootsy and cnealge helped me get it in the 1st place
im heading for the 2nd goal in eve at the moment 1 bil isk
a lot of people have reached this goal a long time ago (and iv been playing for 2 years)
but i have never gotten there probley coz instead of saveing i spend on new stuff all the them (new ships new tech 2 mods even the odd fation thing here and there)
i now my assets must be well in to the 2 bil mark but it still does not give you that nice feeling of that how much money iv got to spend right now
with me finaly seeing the eve gate its about time i reach that land mark as well
the 2nd thing about the 1 bil mark once i reach it i will treat it like ground zero
if i go below 1 bil i will have to put it back above before i can buy anything else and i am going to keep building on that target (maby even get 2 bil)
my current thing i want to buy is a Phobos (which is a Gallente Heavy Interdictor) this is so i can catch them dastidly pirates at gates or else where in the providence region
anyway thats a end to my ramable for today
hope you enjoy that hard to read string of nonsence

zama
fly safe

No comments:

Post a Comment

From South to North Then back South again

Read about addicted Eve player and his Renewed ramblings in the South of eve, PvPing mostly but never one to stay away from a challenge, I'm sure you will find something i blog about that makes you smile.

please feel free to comment back
and i hope you enjoy reading my ramblings in space

my spelling and grammar is very poor, so i apologize and if there is anything you cant read say and i will try to correct it

fly safe
zama 118

Popular Posts